Sunday, February 19, 2012

OOTD 10: Nude & Red Valentine's Day Outfit Of The Day (Pull&Bear, Charlotte Russe & Prada)



Support by SUBSCRIBING!

The Christmas haul I mentioned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y01p90kGFpU

Watch more of my videos:

Check out MY BLOG to not miss any videos!

Follow me or befriend me on LUUUX:

If you love Harry Potter like me, check out my second channel:

Follow me on Twitter:

My New Facebook Page:

Thanks for watching!! :)

***********************************************

What I'm wearing:
~Red Jewelmint Thunderbird earrings
~Nude shirt with lips designs from Pull&Bear
~Skinny Jeans
~Nude pumps/heels from Charlotte Russe
~Red belt
~Red/Nude/Black Prada purse
~Red jacket

***********************************************

Shopping links! xo

Get cash back by shopping through Ebates:

Hautelook:

Julep:

Ruelala:

Jewelmint:

Groupon:

Living Social:

**************************************************

FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned. This video was sponsored through the MyLikes website. All products mentioned were bought with my own money. These are my 100% honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment