Sunday, February 19, 2012

7 Deadly Beauty Sins Tag!



Support by SUBSCRIBING!

Nail polish I'm wearing is Carrie from : http://julep.com/?r=17104187

Click here to watch my last haul:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAngX2F2d8c

I tag all of you guys!!

Watch more of my videos:

Check out MY BLOG to not miss any videos!

Follow me or befriend me on LUUUX:

If you love Harry Potter like me, check out my second channel:

Follow me on Twitter:

My New Facebook Page:

Thanks for watching!! :)

***********************************************

GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive?

WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?

GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?

SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?

LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
***********************************************

Shopping links! xo

Get cash back by shopping through Ebates:

Hautelook:

Julep:

Ruelala:

Jewelmint:

Groupon:

Living Social:

**************************************************

FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned. This video was not sponsored. All products mentioned were bought with my own money. These are my 100% honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment