Monday, February 5, 2018

GETTING RID OF MY DOUBLE CHIN + BOTOX FOR THE 1ST TIME!

Hey, gorgeous!

I wanted to share with you guys how I went to get Kybella injections to get rid of my double chin fat that I didn't like! I went to the Allure Beverly Hills office and Dr. David Shamouelian. He is a plastic surgeon and he did an amazing job! 

I also got 5 botox injections in my forehead for the first time EVER to prevent any wrinkles early! It looks totally natural and the lines are completely GONE! I'm very happy with both the Kybella and the Botox, so I would recommend Dr. Shamouelian 100%

I can do an update on the Kybella treatment in 2 months if you guys want to see the final results!


ALLURE INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/AllureBH

ALLURE WEBSITE: http://allurebh.com






I think that if there is something you'd like to change about your appearance that will make you happier and more confident, you should be able to do that without worrying about what others might think or say. Just be true to yourself and don't over do anything! 

And remember, beauty always comes from the inside! So no matter how beautiful someone might look on the outside, an ugly heart is hard to hide. So be kind to everyone around you and let's make this world a better place :)




WATCH MY VIDEO HERE:









SEEN ON ME:

MY MAKEUP - GET READY WITH ME: Fall Makeup Tutorial 

MY HAIR - HOW TO: SEXY VICTORIA'S SECRET HAIR

MY HAIR EXTENSIONS - use code kristina for 5% off at http://myfantasyhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment