Thursday, December 1, 2016

😱HOW I DID MY MAKEUP IN HIGH SCHOOL | K3chocolate💄

Hey, gorgeous!

So I've been seeing this tag going around YouTube for the past few weeks and I wanted to do it, so I can show you guys how I used to do my makeup in high school! Make sure to watch the video to see some photos of me in high school!


Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see a video of how I used to do my makeup in college! Enjoy :)

FOLLOW ME!
♡SNAPCHAT: KristinaUA
♡VLOG CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/k3chocolateTV


2007:





2016:




LINKS TO ALL PRODUCTS USED:

CONCEALER: HERE

POWDER: HERE

BLUSH: HERE

BROW GEL: HERE

BLACK EYELINER: HERE

MASCARA: HERE

LIPGLOSS: HERE










SEEN ON ME:







TOP: Similar SIMILAR HERE

NAILS: HERE










WATCH MY VIDEO:



No comments:

Post a Comment