Wednesday, May 18, 2016

SPRING OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT | OOTN 38

Hey, gorgeous!

I have a new Outfit Of The Night video that I filmed spontaneously for you! I hope you enjoy! I filmed this a few weeks ago, but I'm currently in Los Angleles and I just left Generation Beauty Toronto. So definitely add me on Instagram and SnapChat to keep in touch! xo

FOLLOW ME!
♡SNAPCHAT: KristinaUA


LINKS:


COACH WATCH: HERE

HAIR EXTENSIONS: Use code kristina for 5% off at HERE

CLUTCH: HERE

BANGLES: HERE

DRESS: HERE

WEDGES: HERE





MUSIC: HERE






SEEN ON ME:






EYE MAKEUP: I mixed a bunch of Buxom eyeshadows from HERE

LIPS: Ruby Slipper from http://www.gerardcosmetics.com/ (Use code K3Choc for 25% off site wide and code K3Star19 to get the Star Powder for $19 HERE and code K3J4U  to mix n match 4 lipstick and or gloss for $39 HERE or code K3Hydras to get 3 Hydras Mattes Liquid Lipsticks for $38 HERE)

HAIR EXTENSIONS: Use code kristina for 5% off at http://shop.myfantasyhair.com











WATCH MY VIDEO:



No comments:

Post a Comment