Thursday, November 19, 2015

NAME MY APP?

Hey, gorgeous!

I have an exciting announcement today! I'm coming out with my own app where you guys can reach all my social media in just one place! That will include YouTube videos, my Instagram, Twitter, Blog and more!  I will have more information on it for you very soon.  But for now, I wanted to ask your help with naming the app. Should it just be KristinaUA like my channel or something else?

FOLLOW ME!
♡SNAPCHAT: KristinaUA








Let me know in the comment section of the video or on my Instagram what you think the app should be called :)







SEEN ON ME:



FACE MAKEUP: DAY TO NIGHT MAKEUP: TARTE

EYE MAKEUP: 
I mixed a bunch of Buxom eyeshadows from HERE

LIPS: THIS LIPSTICK + THIS LIPSTICK + THIS LIPSTICK in the middle, and then THIS LIPSTICK + Pale Lip from HERE all over 

HAIR EXTENSIONS: Use code kristina for 5% off at http://shop.myfantasyhair.com

HAIR TUTORIAL: HOW TO: BIG SEXY VOLUMINOUS HAIR

NAILS: Dana from HERE

TOP: Collective Haul: Express, Victoria's Secret, Ulta, JewelMint

NECKLACE: SPRING DRESS & WEDGES | OOTD 67






WATCH MY VIDEO:



No comments:

Post a Comment