Monday, July 14, 2014

VAPING TRADE SHOW IN VEGAS♡MEET ME + WHAT I'M PACKING

Hi, beauties!
I just wanted to post a quick video announcement thanking you for all of your well wishes for my surgery and also letting you know that I'll be working the Champs Trade Show in las Vegas July 16 and 17th. So if you vape and live in Vegas, come say hi :)

I also decided to show you what I'm packing with me for the plane trip in hopes that it might give you some ideas or tips for any trips you may have coming up!



MENTIONED IN VIDEO:

OUTFITS SHOWN:

 ORANGE LOUNGE TOP: SIMILAR HERE
PINK HOODIE: SIMILAR HERE
GOLD SANDALS: Still available from HERE; See them on me: ♡My Shoe Collection♡K3chocolate♡2014




 BLACK CROP TOP: From HERE; See it on me: May Lookbook♡11 OUTFITS


BLACK BIKINI: From HERE; Watch My ♡Bikini Collection♡
 ORANGE COVER UP: See it on me and link: Summer LookBook + $50 Gift Card GIVEAWAY
 BELLY RING: From HERE


COSMETIC BAG: SIMILAR HERE
CLEAR MAKEUP BAG: SIMILAR HERE
PINK CLUTCH: Similar HERE; See it in my haul: HAUL: Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale + I Got A New Camera!
MEMEBOX: FROM HERE


HAIR BRUSH: From HERE (Get 20% off site wide with code KRISTINA20 with no minimum on the orders)
CURLING WAND: From HERE; See it in use: Special Occasion Hair Tutorial♡Collab With GlamMeUp8
 HAIR EXTENSIONS: 
 HEAT PROTECTION FOR FLAT IRON: From HERE; See it in use: ♡Ariana Grande Half-Updo Using Extensions♡


JEWELMINT:
WEDGES: SIMILAR: HERE; See them on me: ♡My Shoe Collection♡K3chocolate♡2014
 PINK HEELS: Shoemint style Kaylen (still available) Get 20% off your first pair with this link: HERE; See them on me: ♡My Shoe Collection♡K3chocolate♡2014



WATCH MY VIDEO HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment