Friday, July 4, 2014

♡Ariana Grande Half-Updo Using Extensions♡

Hey, beauties!
I have a new hair tutorial for you, since many of you have requested one after I showed you my new hair extensions and the two curling wands I got recently. This one is inspired by Ariana Grande and it's super easy to achieve! It's a half-updo that is both classy and cute. You can rock this anywhere!

What I used:
♡HAIR EXTENSIONS: HERE (Get 10% off with code IrresistibleKristina)
♡NUME: HERE (Use code NUMESUMMER50 for 50% off & FREE shipping)
♡PINK BRUSH: HERE (Get 20% off site wide with code KRISTINA20 with no minimum on the orders)
♡HAIR SPRAY: HERE
♡FLAT IRON SPRAY: HERE
♡SMOOTHING MILK: HERE



Seen On Me: 
 MY LIPS: Model Co lipstick in Emily from HERE + Maybelline lipstick in Coral Crush from HERE + Julep lip gloss in Glowing from HERE
MY NAILS: Julep polish in Anisa from HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment