Monday, June 16, 2014

Julep Nail Polish Haul ♡June 2014

Hey, beauties! Today I'm going to show you what I got in my June JULEP Maven Box. I also got a bunch of add-ons, so there's more to show you :) Don't forget that you can use the code FREEBOX at checkout to get your first Maven Box for totally FREE! Take the Maven style quiz HERE

And don't forget to let me know if you want to see an updated Nail Polish Collection and possibly a nail polish blog sale <3


♡JULEP NAIL POLISHES: CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE QUIZ (Use code FREEBOX at checkout for your first Maven Box to be free)

HEART TOP: HERE (One size)


CHARM BRACELET: Use code Kristina5 to get 5% off at http://www.soufeel.com


MY HAIR: TUTORIAL
MY FACE & EYE MAKEUP: TUTORIAL
MY LIPS: CoverGirl lipstick in Temptress from HERE + Maybelline lipstick in Coral Crush from HERE + Revlon lipstick in Blase Apricot from HERE + Julep lipgloss in Glowing from HERE

WATCH MY VIDEO HERE: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment