Friday, June 27, 2014

How To Self Tan At Home♡Tips & Tricks + Demo

Hey, loves! 
You guys know I loveeee to self-tan and I have been doing it for years. I have done multiple videos about several different self-tanners I love and about various tricks I use to make my tan last longer. I figured it was about time to do an updated video for you, so here it is. I'm going to show you my new favorite self-tanner, along with a demo on how to apply it and some tips & tricks on how to make your tan look flawless and lasting! :)


BEFORE:


AFTER:


SEEN ON ME:

 ♡MY LIPS: StarLooks lip pencil in Tipsy from HERE + Glowing lip gloss from HERE 
 ♡MY DRESS: SIMILAR HERE
♡MY BRACELET: from HERE
♡MY NAILS: Natalia from HERE
♡MY BIKINI: HERE, SIMILAR HERE

WATCH MY VIDEO HERE:
CLICK HERE IF YOU DON'T SEE IT BELOW



No comments:

Post a Comment