Monday, February 27, 2012

Brown & Golden Smokey Eye - Makeup Tutorial



Support by SUBSCRIBING!

Check out MY BLOG to not miss any videos!

Watch more of my videos:

Follow me or befriend me on LUUUX:

If you love Harry Potter like me, check out my second channel:

Follow me on Twitter:

My New Facebook Page:

Music is by SkripMusic:

Thanks for watching!! :)

***********************************************

Products I used in this video:
~Sonia Kashuk concealer palette in 07-hidden agenda
~Revlon PhotoReady foundation in 005 Natural Beige with a Sonia Kashuk foundation brush
~ELF eyeshadow primer
~Jordana pencil in Coffee Bean with an angled brush
~Maybelline FIT powder in 325 with an ELF Studio powder brush
~NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Gold
~Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush eyeshadow in Gold Rush
~Maybelline Natural Smokes eyeshadow quad in Natural Smokes
~ELF Eye Crease brush and Blending Eye brush and a blunt eyeshadow brush (no name)
~L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara
~L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
~Cala eyelash curler
~L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
~NYC matte bronzer in Sunny
~ELF contour brush & a fluffy highlighting brush (no name)
~Lancome lipstick in Pale Lip
~Victoria's Secret PINK edition lipgloss in Cherry
~HerStyler curling wand
~Garnier Fructis hair spray

***********************************************

Shopping links! xo

Get cash back by shopping through Ebates:

Hautelook:

Julep:

Ruelala:

Jewelmint:

Groupon:

Living Social:

**************************************************

FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned. This video was not sponsored. All products mentioned were bought with my own money. These are my 100% honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment