Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas & Shopping Hauls! JewelMint, Charlotte Russe & More!



Support by SUBSCRIBING!

Watch my video with the Golden Bowtie Bracelet from Jewelmint:

Watch my review on the Clinique Pore Minimizer:

My outfit of the night for New Year's Eve:

Watch why I love my Keratin Therapy line:

Watch more of my videos:

Check out MY BLOG to not miss any videos!

Follow me or befriend me on LUUUX:

If you love Harry Potter like me, check out my second channel:

Follow me on Twitter:

My New Facebook Page:

Thanks for watching!! :)

***********************************************
Products mentioned:
~Thunderbird earrings from JewelMint
~Clinique Pore Minimizer from Sephora
~Clinique Moisturizing Gel from Sephora
~Golden Glitter Pumps from Charlotte Russe
~Taupe Heeled Winter Boots with Straps from Charlotte Russe
~Silver Double Ring with Champagne Rhinestoned Flowers from Charlotte Russe
~3 Pairs of Golden Hoops from Charlotte Russe
~Silver Bracelete with Silver & Black Charms from Charlotte Russe
~Shoe Organizer from Wal-Mart
~Cherry Blossom & Wild Bamboo Shower Gel
~Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo from Ulta
~New Camcorder :D
~Gift Card & Chocolate
~ELF Neutral Palette & ELF Color Palette & more Chocolate :P
~UV Belly Rings

***********************************************
Shopping links! xo

Get cash back by shopping through Ebates:

Julep (Use code NEW5 to get the Beauty Box for just $5):

Hautelook:

Ruelala:

Jewelmint:

Groupon:

Living Social:

**************************************************

FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned. This video was sponsored through the MyLikes website. All products mentioned were bought with my own money. These are my 100% honest opinions.

Sponsored via MyLikes
Create videos for stuff you like and make money - http://mylikes.com/video

No comments:

Post a Comment