Friday, October 1, 2010

My new kitten!


She is so adorable! Someone I know found her and they had her for about a month (she's like 8 weeks old) and they didn't know what to do with her, so I took her in!!

I love how cuddly she is, she would sleep with me and everything :D I definitely have had kittens before that would not stay put and just play around and run away and knock my things over and walk all over my head in the morning lol. But she's very calm and cuddly :)

I still have to get her all the necessary shots. She's a girl though, so I don't have to get her neutered, but someone said I should... Should I??

Oh, and I would never declaw a cat, that's just mean. It's like ripping out your own nails! I don't know how people can do that!

But I love her :)

1 comment:

  1. you should definitely get your cat spayed.

    ReplyDelete